Treatment & Services
Never be embarrassed of your smile again.
Ever wonder why there are so many happy people in Perth? Thanks to Wellington Village Dental Surgery local families are proud to show off their gorgeous smiles and can always rely on us to effectively remedy dental health issues and pain.
To x-ray your teeth we only use low radiation digital machines. And, for some treatments we may feel the need to use gas sedation to relax our clients during their appointment but we advise they bring along a friend or relative to make sure they safely arrive home afterwards.We provide emergency treatments and have free parking available for your convenience so our practice is easy to access. And, we are able to process claims on the day of your visit with our HiCAPS facility available for clients with private health cover.
We offer a full range of general dental health services. Our dentists and nurses are committed to making you and your family feel as comfortable as possible. Some of the general issues we deal with and their benefits are listed below:
- Fillings - choice provided, dentist can inform about pros and cons of materials used
- Wisdom teeth - surgical and non-surgical, same-day in-the-chair and appointment with sedation options available
- Gums/bad breath - treatment includes education to fight disease, or recommendation to specialist depending on individuals condition
We provide a reminder service for general dental health checks and cleaning and we will always follow up and help you to maintain your achieved results. We're very proud of bringing more smiles to Morley.
Wellington Village Dental Surgery understand how important the appearance of your teeth is. Our dental health services include excellent cosmetic dentistry to give you the smile you've always dreamed of and assistant in dental issues you may want to resolve. It can be upsetting and damaging to self esteem if you suffer severe discoloration, chips, cracks, crooked and missing teeth. Some of the problems we can assist with are:
- Dentures - full/partial, acrylic/metal, immediate (delivery on the scheduled removal of the tooth/teeth)
- Grinding - mouthguard protection, or bite splints and educational brochures can help to prevent the problem from getting worse
If you've ever been afraid of the dentist, may have had a major procedure which you've found intimidating, fear no more! Our dentists have specialised techniques and treatments that can help. If you are jittery about anything at all, please do not hesitate to talk to us. We can also put your mind at ease with any dental emergencies or urgent appointments you may have, as these are seen on the same day.We are here to help you regain your confidence! You'll be flashing those pearly whites around Perth in no time.